• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Congrats!! I know I was stoked when my son came home to live with me when he was 15.

There is not specific age when the child can decide. It's never up to the child. However, the older the child is and the more reasonable they appear to be, the more likely the court is to listen to their desires.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Congrats to you and your daughter. Now the question.....Does she like to shoot???

You bet she does. Problem is, I guess I've taught her too well, cause she likes to shoot my AR more then her Marlin 795. Will have to teach her to reload her own ammo soon. :): It's cool though, she's Hell on Steel at 100 yards with it! :D

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the congrats and the well wishes, everybody!
    I'll be swimming in that ocean of estrogen soon. (Fiance', daughter, female dog and guinea pig). I'm the only male around. :D

I am also adrift in the estrogen sea! 2 daughters, wife, 5 female dogs!! the only male companionship I have is 1 small male dog...

I'm really hoping that I don't end up with Mr. Habib's hell! :(

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Now it's time for you to be the man you should have been for your wife, to your daughter.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WOW!!!!!!

Stop acting like the media and spinning everything out of context. Mettle plainly stated what he meant by that. However I will say that it's still easily considered a low blow and is quite a bit presumptive that STSchil was the reason for the initial split.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Stop acting like the media and spinning everything out of context. Mettle plainly stated what he meant by that. However I will say that it's still easily considered a low blow and is quite a bit presumptive that STSchil was the reason for the initial split.

Thanks for the support, SSD. I won't go into details, suffice to say fault resides on both sides if the isle. Redqcted

Last edited:

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Congrats! I know how hard it is to be separated from your child.
    Good luck - you now have a pre-teen (soon to be actual teen) girl in your house! Always an adventure.:D

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Where did Mettle explain that quote? I must have missed it.
    It looked to me like he was saying that Stschil didn't treat his wife the way he should have. Simple!
    Of course, I'm just a by-stander. Maybe They are friends and Mettle knows the situation and is just giving Stschil some tough love, I don't know. It just seemed rather rude to me! Do I not have the right to express my surprise that someone would be that mean?
    And what exactly am I " spinning" ?

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Congrats

now you can start paying for the Back-hoe to park in Drive !
    When people ask why you have a back-hoe that you dont use !
    You just simply state that i may have use to bury the one's that hurt my daughter!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Congrats

You just simply state that i may have use to bury the one's that hurt my daughter!

That's funny!
    I used to kid my oldest daughter (20 now) by telling her I would greet each of her dates at the door wearing one strapped overalls, no shirt, carrying my shotgun saying "WhaddaUwan?" when they knocked.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Congrats

I start by asking my daughters' potential suitors a little about themselves, school, hobbies, work, ect. Then I tell them my favorite hobbies are shooting and digging deep holes in the woods, and asking them if they know how to operate a shovel.:D

Top Bottom