My ex sued Lowes (Kokomo) for shoddy work and won. How does she collect?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It’s pretty sad, Lowes used to be the only place I’d go, that was back when they were an actual lumber yard. Now, I only go there if I absolutely have to. Menards, which has its faults, too, is just much more pleasant to deal with and I’m pretty confident I will leave the store with exactly what I went in there to get (not to mention another $100 or so worth of impulse buys).:):

Every thing I look for at Lowe's is either not there, or 10%-30% more expensive than Menards.

And there's no barrels of cheese balls stacked by the checkout lane.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Ah, plaintiff's attorneys. The champions for the "little guy".

He was actually a doufus. I did most of the work myself and made the arguments to the Federal judge that won the case. The attorney just did the filings as far as I can tell.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    It’s pretty sad, Lowes used to be the only place I’d go, that was back when they were an actual lumber yard. Now, I only go there if I absolutely have to. Menards, which has its faults, too, is just much more pleasant to deal with and I’m pretty confident I will leave the store with exactly what I went in there to get (not to mention another $100 or so worth of impulse buys).:):

Not to jack the thread, but can I plug Kleindorfer's Hardware in Bloomington? Hands down the best hardware store I've ever been in.

Top Bottom