• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Will-IB-Ready

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Michigan
    What a terrific board you folks have here!
    My name is Chris and I'm your neighbor from the frigid North.
    Long time member of your counter part up here "Michigan Gun Owners", and I'm just looking to learn more about the differences between our concealed carry laws and yours, and maybe make some new friends.

Thanks for having me and let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you.

stangman35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Ladoga, 47954
    What a terrific board you folks have here!
    My name is Chris and I'm your neighbor from the frigid North.
    Long time member of your counter part up here "Michigan Gun Owners", and I'm just looking to learn more about the differences between our concealed carry laws and yours, and maybe make some new friends.

Thanks for having me and let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you.

:welcome:we dont have to cc we have the choice to open carry or conceal carry.

Will-IB-Ready

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Michigan
    :welcome:we dont have to cc we have the choice to open carry or conceal carry.

Sure, us too. I guess I should have just said "Carry Laws". Do you folk's have the ability to OC in your CC PFZ's with your Carry Permit?

In Michigan we have a list of PFZ's that only apply to Open Carry if you don't have your CPL.
    We have a list of PFZ's that apply to Concealed Carry.
    But Michigan law allows CPL holders to Open Carry in all of those places except Federal Property (USPS) and Court property.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    :welcome: to :ingo:

The intro threads get closed after a few days or so many posts, so it may be more useful to start a new thread in the Carry Issues subforum. There are several members that can give you an accurate summary as well as provide links for a more detailed comparison of carry laws.

Will-IB-Ready

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Michigan
    :welcome: to :ingo:

The intro threads get closed after a few days or so many posts, so it may be more useful to start a new thread in the Carry Issues subforum. There are several members that can give you an accurate summary as well as provide links for a more detailed comparison of carry laws.

Thanks, I'll do that.
    And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom