MY FINAL THOUGHT BEFORE I PART WITH INGO!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

n3v3rtrstamor0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    HI let me start by saying thanks to all the members that made me feel welcome to the site.i have to say i was refered by a member who i bought a gun off of, not this site but the armslist.com site most of you know what im talking about as some of you i noticed list items there too...my point is i was told its was an awsome site in which i became a member at that time,after being a member for 3wks maybe 4 i came to the conclussion that this may be awsome to others but not for me...you think to yourself and say ya this guy joined for the classifieds but you are very wrong as i stated,bought gun from another site...as you all know that most of these classifieds are posted on other sites as well....so classifieds ruled me out for only reason joining the site. guns can be bought anywhere with cash,i truely joined because i was amazed by the info i was seeing and thought it was a freindly site,i am not the smartest person in the world i admit..so what im getting to is, i like what FENWAY did with this site and hope it continues,but i have posted a few of my :twocents: in which to be honest wished i never did,because i only got called a geek,moron and more..site is good and some people are not. im not crying,flaming,or making members feel bad the ones who called me these names and did nothing but make me feel unwanted know who they are,names are protected as im not a crybaby.just simply saying only god can judge me...as for the site sake these members need to remember they were new here as well and didnt know everything...so i have stated my case and i rest it upon your face, this is my last post of non knowledge and i hope FENWAY or A MOD erases my post and membership..i like the site but some members think they can treat people like S**T.so instead of me giving my :twocents: and getting flamed,quoted or laughed at, o i forgot bad rep to.. i just wont post or visit this site again......and again thanks to the members that made me feel welcomed...to those who didnt keep treating new members like S**T so you can get your post count up...FAREWELL,HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GOD BLESS,,,,,,,,:rockwoot::twocents:

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    you have to have "thick skin" here. I have argued it out with guys in one thread only to be rep trading in another because we agree on something else. Who cares anyway, it's the internet.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Your three or four weeks on INGO read like my entire childhood.

Give it another try, n3v3rtrstamor0n. :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I hate to see anyone leave when things get tough. Remember, this is the internet and the same people who give you grief are either just messing with you or are truly jerks. Either way, it seems like many actually are or just act like nice people, in person. However, the internet is like life, you can leave, but that only affects you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom