• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    I got my first 1911 today. It's a basic RIA Cs 1911 A1 but I liked the compact and the price was very nice. Will be shooting it this weekend when I take my son to shoot his his new pistol.:):

45 LongColt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Indiana
    I have one also and I love it. Shoots great love the way it feels in my hands. Just seems to fit right, know what I mean? I hope you enjoy yours because I sure enjoy mine.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    nice work. My first was still my favorite purchase of all. Dan Wesson, commander classic, love it, still my favorite firearm and honestly will probably always be my favorite.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It will feel good because JMB desinged it that way.
    Beware. 1 is too many and 6 are not enough. Once you own and shoot a 1911 you will become an addict.
    Best of luck with the new gun.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    It will feel good because JMB desinged it that way.
    Beware. 1 is too many and 6 are not enough. Once you own and shoot a 1911 you will become an addict.
    Best of luck with the new gun.

Not true!

That reminds me that I need to post of a picture of Mrs. VERTs new 1911. Just picked it up from the shop this afternoon. :):

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    I've already found myself looking at all the accessories. I do love the feel of it. Wish I had found this before trying my glock now i just need to shoot it and see how it does. Any thoughts on a good holster for it?

45 LongColt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Indiana
    I've already found myself looking at all the accessories. I do love the feel of it. Wish I had found this before trying my glock now i just need to shoot it and see how it does. Any thoughts on a good holster for it?
    I got a Blackhawk Serpa for mine. I love it.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Despite what a select few will have you believe, the RIA seem to be a good bang for your buck. I still dont have a 1911. Ive shot em, and their awesome, love the history behind them, but Im still on the fence. I hate manual safeties with a passion. I was thinking of getting a Tisas, but am waiting to hear opinions after the newness wears off.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    i picked up the 1911 tactical 2011 model (full rail) version and love it to death. i but some new grips and rubber finger groves on it and it shoots beautiful. no issues at all except with the factory mag and hollow points sometimes doesnt wanna feed. but i picked up a couple wilson combat mags and they work flawlessly!!!. i highly reccommend those mags when you start looking to add some. plus you run out of ammo you can probably literally beat someone to death with these clubs!

congrats agian! now we need pics!!!!

Top Bottom