• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaryk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I'm going to be buying my first AK soon. I'm still shopping around, but have a couple I'm considering. I want to spend $600-$700. Here's one.

AK47 Rifle Sporter Black IO INC

If I can afford it, I'd like to find a Yugo M70. Anyone had any experience with IO Inc? Know anything in my price range? I'd prefer to not get CAI. There are a lot of mixed feeling on them I've seen.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    I got a m10 from budsgunshop 499 I finally got to shoot it yesterday. We had a blast I was only shooting from 50 yards out but very impressed with it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have 2 WASR10s, One was well under $400, the other a little over. Never had a problem with either one, after a few break in rounds. Could have spent more on an AK, but they work just fine for me, and I had more money left over to buy ammo.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I don't have any experience with IO Inc, I have a Yugo M70 though and I like it. I would personally get something with a chrome lined barrel and wood if I could find it.

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    I am also looking to buy my first AK this year! I haven't done a lot of research yet but have done a little searching. There just seem to be so many options. I would like to stay in the $400 ball park.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm not at all impressed with IO. IF you check their reputation you'll see that it's less than stellar but it's on the upswing. Many of their builds have mall ninja esque names (hellhound) and are packed with airsoft (UTG) accessories. I can't hang....like a man with no arms. You'd be better served to buy a saiga and convert it yourself. For 400 you can have an awesome russian gun with a better barrel. As dleach said, if you're gonna spend 7hun buy an SGL. If you like the looks of the IO you can get a saiga for 300 conversion kit for 100, hogue or command arms similar hand guard for 30-40 and whatever stock you want on the back. BOOM i just saved you $300

nighter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Middle Georgia
    For $700 you should be looking at a quality Factory built gun like an Arsenal.

+1 have several weapons of this type and normally no problem with saiga but the import issues are kinda iffy and not worth the trouble. spenb the money get the better weapon and fire away.:ar15:

Top Bottom