• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just left Indy Zoo with the XD9SC. Crossbreed supertuck, jeans and a sweatshirt. No problems, no phone calls, no police. This is the first time I wasn't scared of the sea horses too!

I had one in the chamber after a bit of soul searching. I came down on the "what if I don't have time to rack the slide". I'll do more of this in the future I'm sure.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Congrats! Welcome to the wide world of CC.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to berate you for failing to OC.

It's so nice not to have the po-po or security called on you, while being able to protect yourself and family, isn't it?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Nice!

My wife, daughter, & I went to ZooBoo for a little bit last Friday afternoon.

CC'd my M&P9c under a hoodie; nary a problem.

*since when did the zoo get so freaking expensive? Sheesh?!?

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Nice!

My wife, daughter, & I went to ZooBoo for a little bit last Friday afternoon.

CC'd my M&P9c under a hoodie; nary a problem.

*since when did the zoo get so freaking expensive? Sheesh?!?
    It used to be really cheap until they had to add cameras and upgrade their security because of those OC jerks. Paying all those five year old girls costs money.:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I had one in the chamber after a bit of soul searching. I came down on the "what if I don't have time to rack the slide". I'll do more of this in the future I'm sure.

If you need a confidence booster, try carrying cocked on an empty chamber for a few days. If you inspect the gun and the trigger has never been tripped, you'll realize that its not as scary as you think.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If you need a confidence booster, try carrying cocked on an empty chamber for a few days. If you inspect the gun and the trigger has never been tripped, you'll realize that its not as scary as you think.

Better yet, step into a ring with an unchambered pistol/sims gun and have someone attack you at conversation distance and see how badly it goes for you when you have to use both hands to fight, draw a gun AND chamber a round. Its an eye opener.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Better yet, step into a ring with an unchambered pistol/sims gun and have someone attack you at conversation distance and see how badly it goes for you when you have to use both hands to fight, draw a gun AND chamber a round. Its an eye opener.
    21' rule at it's finest.

areyale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011

I will try this and see how it works.. :rockwoot:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well, I used the standard one today. Sort of getting my feet wet. I had 13 rounds and only needed 7 of them. Seriously though, first time ever and I wanted to keep it small and low profile

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Make sure you're not where some good samaritan might see you and come to your rescue!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You will soon learn that when properly carrying concealed, you will never have an issue ever.

The sheep won't get scared over something they don't know about.

(Please, for the love of God, everyone keep the OC/CC debate out of here...I couldn't care less how anyone decides to carry as long as it's legal and responsible.)

Top Bottom