• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    I am so thrilled today! I made my first commercial firearms purchase yesterday as you might have guessed from the thread title. I traded in my old Taurus 24/7 G2C which I think most of you would agree was a pretty good idea. They gave me a fair trade value even though you always hope for a little more. I took that trade value and applied it to a brand new Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 in .45 which I think we can all agree is a serious dang upgrade. The best part is they beat Bradis by $30 on price. In my excitement I actually screwed up my first 4473 and had to start over. While we waited waited for my NICS to go through we talked about guns and shooting and I really enjoyed the whole interaction with the guys it there. Plus I got some free stickers I know all us gun totin grown men love stickers. All this to say I recommend Copperhead Ridge.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Well I finally took it out and put a few rounds through it last night. It is a dang good shooter. This was actually a case of the arrows and not the Indian. Or perhaps the bow. Either way my first shot through this new gun hit the right side of the bullseye with the rest sticking fairly close.

Top Bottom