• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmotox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Illinois
    I OWN A BODY SHOP AND HAVE JUST GOT INTO GUNS IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS. I HAVE NOW BROUGHT THEM BOTH TOGETHER, I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ON PAINTING GUNS WITH DURA COAT AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THERE PRODUCT. EVEN THOUGH THE GUN IS PINK THE FINISH LOOKS JUDT AS GOOD AS MY KIMBER COLLECTION. I WILL BE DOING A 1911 TONIGHT IN JUST BLACK BUT THE GUN LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN RAN OVER WITH A SEMI TRUCK NOW. NEXT WEEK IM GOING TO TRY A SHOT GUN THEN IT WILL BE ON TO GRAFFIX. I DO A LOT OF CUSTOM PAINTING AND HAVE HAD A FEW CARS AND BIKES IN MAGS. SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS SOME IDEAS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. JUST WANTING TO SEE IF THERES A MARKET FOR CUSTOM PAINTED GUNS OR ANY INTREST AT ALL? AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A PIC OF IT HERE? GOOD PAINTER TERRIBLE COMPUTER GUY!:):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I OWN A BODY SHOP AND HAVE JUST GOT INTO GUNS IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS. I HAVE NOW BROUGHT THEM BOTH TOGETHER, I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ON PAINTING GUNS WITH DURA COAT AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THERE PRODUCT. EVEN THOUGH THE GUN IS PINK THE FINISH LOOKS JUDT AS GOOD AS MY KIMBER COLLECTION. I WILL BE DOING A 1911 TONIGHT IN JUST BLACK BUT THE GUN LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN RAN OVER WITH A SEMI TRUCK NOW. NEXT WEEK IM GOING TO TRY A SHOT GUN THEN IT WILL BE ON TO GRAFFIX. I DO A LOT OF CUSTOM PAINTING AND HAVE HAD A FEW CARS AND BIKES IN MAGS. SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS SOME IDEAS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. JUST WANTING TO SEE IF THERES A MARKET FOR CUSTOM PAINTED GUNS OR ANY INTREST AT ALL? AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A PIC OF IT HERE? GOOD PAINTER TERRIBLE COMPUTER GUY!:):

there are a few advertisers who offer the survise so ya there is a market. lets see your work to post a pic you have to upload them to photobucket (or similar service)

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    I'm not much help with the picture posting as it gives me issues too but I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Have you tried uploading the pics to an "album" in your "UserCP"?

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Then all you have to do is copy and paste their link which is below the picture into the button above where you type that says "Insert Image". It looks like a mountain with a moon.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Then all you have to do is copy and paste their link which is below the picture into the button above where you type that says "Insert Image". It looks like a mountain with a moon.

+1

Your first one is one me. :yesway:

picture.php

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm not much help with the picture posting as it gives me issues too but I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Have you tried uploading the pics to an "album" in your "UserCP"?

:hijack:

This is waaay off topic, but that is some of the worst neg rep I have ever seen on this board. What's up with that? :dunno:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well, in trying to get this thread back on topic :P The gun looks pretty good, is it just me or does the S&W logo on the grip look like it didn't take the color in the grooves... I think it just looks a little black on the logo.

I would be interested to see how the other guns you do come out. Like someone else said, there is a market, but there are already people out there who do it. Keep it up and you could def get some work out of it.

gmotox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Illinois
    It was painted pink because it is for a female i painted a beat up 1911 that my brothernlaw built from scratch tonight it turned out really nice i media blasted it and repaired some of the deep dings in the slide it will be dry tomorrow morning next I'm doing a beat up shot gun and a AR. Thank you for every ones input and the help with posting the pic. I've got a couple shot gun stocks that we are going to try and do some pin up girl murals on it just playn around but seriously if u want ur face or a loved ones face on your shot gun stock i can make it look like a realistic photograph. I'm leading up to a shot gun that was my grandfathers when he was a boy that was passed to me and it will take me some time but the stock will be a in memory of. With him on it, just playn haven fun guns are new to me and so far I'm loving it. Well again thanks to all and I'll post some more pics tomorrow

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Its nice work. What area are you located in as I might be interested in some stuff and I have some minnor gun building skills to trade in as well as some wicked gun shooting skills to teach.

Top Bottom