• ...and so much more!
  • Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    i didn't realize there were any other pistols besides Glock lol
    I love my exo coated 26 and my G19 as far as the sight I would have to agree with the previous poster probably has to do with technique.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Don't adjust your sights! Let me guess, you are right handed. It is common to see police officers with their sights pushed to one side because they don't use proper trigger control. It is almost always NOT the gun. hopefully more people will chime in and confirm what I am saying here, but I will almost guarantee it is the shooter and not the sights.

BTW welcome to INGO and congrats on the Glock. Welcome to the dark side, our koolade is better :D
    Yep. Agreed. When I first started shooting the 17 (one of my first guns), I was low left and quickly was told technique. I am closer and groups are still good, but am confident that I will work out the user's error. I've only put about 500ish through it and notice a difference in target accuracy.

posttal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    I love my G19.I polished the reciever and highlighted the logo on the slide..thru on a light/laser combo and I'm good to go.
    Check it out at my site Home under "motorcycles and toys"

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    but they are still the ugliest guns out there. and plastic.

Glocks are ugly??? :dunno: :scratch:

hmmm... Glocks are ugly ... I guess I don't know ugly! :D

Reminds me of a story (I know, I'm getting old and crotchety ...lemme tell a story. ;)). Years ago I was playing in a five-piece mostly southern rock, blues, etc. band when this somewhat intoxicated guy comes up to us and says "You guys are the BEST &%*^# band I've EVER heard..." (pause just long enough for us to feel good about ourselves) "...but you sure are some UGLY s-o-b's!"

...uhhhhh ....thanks!?! :D

Wow ...so Glocks are ugly ...I never would have thought it! :cool:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Congrats, I prefer the 2nd gen (no finger grooves) and carry mine daily.
    Trijicon N/S, extended slide stop, NY1 trigger spring.
    For carry 180 Gr Speer GDHP and Federal 180 Gr practice ammo.

Jmtbug21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Johnson County
    glocks are ugly, thats fact, not opinion. if 95% of people agree. it is my friend, a fact. i would hate to see what you call ugly. but they are reliable. and.........thats about all i can say.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Actually, for it to be a fact, 100% of people have to agree on it; and even then, its not NECESSARILY a fact. Just a strongly held opinion. For instance, everybody used to think the Earth was flat. Doesn't make it a fact.

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Didn't know if any of you all knew that delta,seals and rangers use Glocks. I know some rangers used them back as far as early 90's. They are one of the only pistols that will withstand the sand and function.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Didn't know if any of you all knew that delta,seals and rangers use Glocks. I know some rangers used them back as far as early 90's. They are one of the only pistols that will withstand the sand and function.

Not sure if srs?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Not sure if srs?

he's serious and it's true

had a conversation with a SF group at work earlier this week and many of them had G19's. Only one guy, who is HUGE, didn't like it because he's hands were way to big for it. Kept getting bit by the slide.

Had an interesting conversation as to what would be a good replacement for the Beretta.

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I've owned a glock 30sf and it was a great gun, just a little chunky to carry. I recently bought a glock 23 gen 4 and love it. I bought a nebo protec hp190 rail light and its amazing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    he's serious and it's true

had a conversation with a SF group at work earlier this week and many of them had G19's. Only one guy, who is HUGE, didn't like it because he's hands were way to big for it. Kept getting bit by the slide.

Had an interesting conversation as to what would be a good replacement for the Beretta.

I have been informed :yesway:

Top Bottom