• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nice, I had a gen 1 19 and I liked it very much.

MoparEric had commented that his first was a Gen 1 and it got mistakenly repeated later...

Congrats on your purchase. I love my Glock. It was my first handgun too. You can't go wrong with the simplicity and reliability especially for your first (likely of many) purchase(s)...

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Good choice on the Glock 19. Not my first gun but may have been my first Glock. I did shoot my first GSSF match with it about 15 years ago. It worked well then and still does now. Lost track of how many rounds I have run thru it since then, Thousands.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I don't have a Glock 19, but I have 26. It isn't my first gun but my third. I have a Beretta 92 and a Taurus revolver. But I will say my Glock is my favorite to shoot and carry. I went to the range and put 50 rounds through it today. Had a great time. Enjoy your Glock. Don't however lose patience and carry without your LTCH. It's not worth it. Something that good is worth waiting for. Sounds like you are on the right track. Congradulations!

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    Congrats, IMO THE best all around gun out there. I have several handguns and I still choose these as my home defense guns for me and my wife with TLR2 lights/lasers on them....

Junior26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Awesome glad to see ya started out with a Glock!!!! They are the best guns on the market if ya ask me. I have a 19 and a 26 and wouldn't trade them for anything. Good luck and congrats my friend.

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I just picked up a brand new G19 yesterday! I used to have a 23 and a 27 which I stupidly sold. At least stupidly on the 23, the 27 just didn't fit my hand right. I can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Top Bottom