• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    You're just teasing yourself, next thing you'll be looking for a Dirty Harry Gun! My last wheel gun was a Taurus Model 44, 44Mag. What a blast to shoot, 8 3/8" barrel and it was a tack driver at 50 yards!

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    That was my first gun too, only back in the 80"s. I traded it for a new furnace years ago and regret it to this day. Hang on to it, want to sell it?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Very nice. I have 8 revolvers and have not graduated to the level of S&W. I really need to get with the program.
    th_0620131148a_zps6dedcd55.jpg

I am rather fond of a 4" .357 though.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just so I can fit in a little bit. I know there's only 1 S&W but still nice. Here are a few of my favorites.Top's a Super Red Hawk 9.5 inch scope. Middle is a Blackhawk 5 inch and the bottom is the one I love the most S&W 640-3. It's my pocket bug. I carry it everyday and is always within a foot of me pretty much 24-7. The top is the real hoot to shoot but I don't shoot it much. It's might find a new home. Maybe. On the fence about that.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    congrats! GREAT wheelgun! I was debating between this and the GP100 and ended up with the ruger -- which I love so far and feel comfortable working on myself (already polished internals, swapped some springs, and added shims on hammer & trigger and it is smooth man!!!!)

a 4" .357 revolver is a jack-of-all trades, and arguably the master of some too.
    Do you mind if I ask what you paid? If new, I'm guessing $675-$750? Let me know if I'm close.

Papabeargsh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Anderson
    congrats! GREAT wheelgun! I was debating between this and the GP100 and ended up with the ruger -- which I love so far and feel comfortable working on myself (already polished internals, swapped some springs, and added shims on hammer & trigger and it is smooth man!!!!)

a 4" .357 revolver is a jack-of-all trades, and arguably the master of some too.
    Do you mind if I ask what you paid? If new, I'm guessing $675-$750? Let me know if I'm close.

It is used very lightly used, so I paid $500.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I'm going out this weekend (with a new Ruger) and am already counting down the hours....
    Congrats again on a nice gun at a great price!

Top Bottom