• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    Last weekend I picked up my first Sig from my dealer, a P239. I took it to the range on Sunday and ran 200 rounds of Federal 115 Gr. FMJ and 50 rounds Remington Golder Saber 124 Gr. +P through it with out a problem. Now, I just started shooting last year and am by no means a good shot, but this gun MADE ME shoot better. I don't know whether it was the weight, the ergos, the trigger, or a combination but I shot my Sig much better than I shoot my CZ or my brother's Glock. Definitely glad a picked her up.

Here she is
    DailyCarry.jpg

1st time shooting her, 30 rounds, 7 yards
    IMG_0958.jpg

(1st round I pulled down and right, also I kept pulling shots to the right)

After I had been shooting for a while (25 rounds, 7 yards)
    IMG_0959.jpg

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a Sig 239 in 40S&w...all balck...and I shoot it great...it is my loaded go to home defense gun...great trigger pull out of the box. Great sights and I like the DA/SA features...plus it is lightweight...

Congrats on the pick up:rockwoot:

DaCoach

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Greenwood
    I own two Sigs - a P226 in 40 and 9. You cannot do better than Sig. Their stock triggers are excellent. They just seem to fit in your hand unlike any other gun.

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Sweet gun! Im debating getting a Sig myself! I have a Ruger P90 now... but id like something cheaper to take to the range. Buying .45 is a bit salty to go as often as Id like.

skseifert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Boggstown
    Like my Sig as well

Bought a used 230 about six months ago - perfect size - shoots very well for me - and comfortable enough to carry around all the time - yet doesn't feel like I' carrying a "noisy cricket". Just wish it were calibered in full 9mm, instead of .380 - but its the only drawback (ammo hard to find right now).

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Great group!!!

Dont ever sell it. Youll regret it...Sigs are the best. I just wish their finish was better but looks like you got stainless so you should be good to go.

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    my buddys neighbor was selling p239 in .357 sig a while back. i got him down to "stupid cheap". i needed it less than a hole in the head so i got my dad to buy it:D shooting it rocks.........kinda wish i could carry it though.

anyways...hes also got a p229. now its a gun that while holding i like it......but i like others more.....you know what i mean. but i shoot it as good as anything ive ever shot:dunno: i want a sig....but i think ill try to pry the 239 from him soon for what he paid:D wish me luck

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Congrats on the new sig. I just purchased my third Sig today a P226 Blackwater Tactical. This is my second 226, have the other in 40sw and the other is a 556. The sigs just felt right in my hand once I picked it up. No problems, always when bang!

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Congratulations on your new Sig. I have owned three in the past and regret selling each one. Was looking at the P228 in the classifieds only to see it was sold. You will enjoy yours.

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    Congrats!! Sigs are by far a superior firearm. I traded in my 226 last summer, it was my first handgun... Although I traded it towards a new Sig 250, i've missed that 226 every day since then. I've shot Glocks, Rugers, S&W, and HKs and the Sigs have outperformed them every time. I should have just kept it and bought the 250 outright. Damn i'm getting depressed again.

beclende

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    West of town
    I've got two sigs now and man I love them. Bought a P6 first as a gun to fix up and after shooting it a couple of times I just had to have a brand new one.....so I got a 220 elite. I love the DA/SA and the ergos, all the controls are very easy to operate and I also like how simple they are to take apart and clean. I don't see myself purchasing any more autos that aren't a sig in the future.

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    Nice Sig and great shooting.
    Sigs are one of the best shooting "out the box" guns you can get that aren't from a custom shop.

Top Bottom