• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I got a Beretta 92fs Stainless or Inox whatever for christmas what can I say but wow. There was a trick though, I gotta buy her an identical one for her birthday now. She is obsessed with it lol. Atleast her birthday is in October so I have awhile to save. I like it to its like all the levers are in the right place and it feels great in my hand. It sure is a purdy pistol too even though Im sort of a 45 guy lol. Its a USA gun not Italian but I dont know the big deal in that is but thats me. Im not in the loop when it comes to Berettas. When I get a little money Im gonna need more magazines. Something interesting it came with a 15 rounder and a 10 rounder curious as to why but no complaints lol

5v91j5.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have the less expensive cousin of that, the Taurus PT99 AF. Ergonomically it's the same handgun.

Fits the hand well, fires great, holds about 2 pounds of ammo (a little exagerated) and is as accurate as I am.

I really do like it. I've had it for more than 25 years and it still shoots like new.

Nice gift BTW

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The fit and finish on the Italian made 92's is slighly better. Think American made Sig compared to a West German Sig. They are a good pistol, as I own one myself and carried one in the service.

Top Bottom