• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So my Girlfriends son was at work last night at Steak & Shake unloading the delivery truck and had a gun stuck in his face. He was then instructed to lay face down in the freezer and that's when he thought for sure he was going to be killed, they then stuck the gun in his side and took his wallet. 2 other guys got the manager and a pregnant woman and had a gun stuck in her back and forced her to open the register. They caught all 3 crooks last night and Brownsburg Police brought back his wallet today. Thank you Brownsburg PD for catching these low life thief's and thank god her other son had already left work because he is not the type to be a victim and things might not have turned out as it did. So everyone just remember stay aware of your surroundings !!!!!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'm glad everyone is ok. And you're right, good job Brownsburg PD. Let's just hope these guys just don't get a wrist slap, and then turned loose on us again.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What time did all of this happen? I was at the White Castle about 18:00, then across the street at BP station until about 18:40.

So my Girlfriends son was at work last night at Steak & Shake unloading the delivery truck and had a gun stuck in his face. He was then instructed to lay face down in the freezer and that's when he thought for sure he was going to be killed, they then stuck the gun in his side and took his wallet. 2 other guys got the manager and a pregnant woman and had a gun stuck in her back and forced her to open the register. They caught all 3 crooks last night and Brownsburg Police brought back his wallet today. Thank you Brownsburg PD for catching these low life thief's and thank god her other son had already left work because he is not the type to be a victim and things might not have turned out as it did. So everyone just remember stay aware of your surroundings !!!!!

PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its crazy out there, last week here at Lynhurst and Holt a guy I work with his girlfriend was held up at gunpoint while working at the Speedway station. They caught the guy who was wearing a House Arrest Bracelet and better then that Speedwat fired my buddys girlfriend for having to much money in the register. These women work there alone with no breaks for next to nothing and she said she had not had a chance to drop her money. She had worked there for 6 years making $8.10 per hour and right after the police left they fired her ! Speedway should be so Proud !!!!!!!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Even the safe rural areas are being hit by thieves. No place is safe anymore.

Relieved everyone is OK.

The problem with BBurg is the relative ease to get there from the higher crime areas. Take 56th St all the way out and you're in BBurg.
    Its crazy out there, last week here at Lynhurst and Holt a guy I work with his girlfriend was held up at gunpoint while working at the Speedway station. They caught the guy who was wearing a House Arrest Bracelet and better then that Speedwat fired my buddys girlfriend for having to much money in the register. These women work there alone with no breaks for next to nothing and she said she had not had a chance to drop her money. She had worked there for 6 years making $8.10 per hour and right after the police left they fired her ! Speedway should be so Proud !!!!!!!

Lynhurst and Holt don't come together... :n00b:

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    It still amazes me how much people will risk for so little. Just read the news article, said they only got $700. Hopefully they stay in a cage for a decade. Glad everyone was alright.

Top Bottom