• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So, in the last 5 months I have traded, sold, and bought myself new toys...While I was bored tonight, I took a picture of where I am at.

Here they are...

Walther Pk380
    Ruger SR9
    Kel-Tec Sub 2000

3guns.jpg

Finally I have come across 3 guns that I don't have the urge to trade or sell...

The Walther PK380 is a perfect CC gun for me. I have probably put ~600 rounds through it. It had 2 FTE's within the first 100 rounds, but I haven't had a single problem in the last 500ish rounds. Perhaps it just needed a break in. Sure it is big for a 380, but I personally think tiny pocket pistols look sooo....unmanageable and awkward. The PK380 has enough grip for my whole hand (with the pinky extension magazine). IT FEELS GREAT! (and yes..I know I could find a 9mm that is the same size :D)

I picked up the Ruger SR9 in a trade here on INGO. This has got to be my favorite of the 3. Obviously the 9mm ammo is a plus because it's more cost effective than 380 Auto or 40 S&W. Aside from that, the SR9 has been the most reliable gun I have ever owned. Everytime I have ever pulled the trigger: BOOM, EJECT, FEED, BOOM, EJECT, FEED, BOOM, EJECT, FEED...and so on. It has a great feel, and I love the high cap mags. I think I have polished every square centimeter of it...

The Kel-Tec S2K is a really fun and simple gun. I wanted it in 9mm, but impulsively bought it in 40 S&W because that's all I could find! It has its random FTE's, but I still love the little guy. The S2K runs beautifully when fed Remington UMC rounds, in case anyone is having issues with FTE's. I love being able to fold it up and toss it in my back pack when I'm taking it to the range. If you're looking for a gun that is easy to modify, then you'll love the Sub-2000. I attacheted 2 picatinny rails to the plastic forend for accessories......mmmmmm accessories!!!:bowdown:

Thanks for looking,
    Nick

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    Great collection. Thanks for showing it to us. Personally, I miss a glock there, but still... I like them all! :D

Top Bottom