• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    Sounds mild to my controlling, paranoid,power hungry, god like complex, know it all prick of a boss. Not to mention his total lack of social skills, his unwritten rules that change daily and the **** poor example he leads by. I guess its all ok for him though, since he owns the company.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds mild to my controlling, paranoid,power hungry, god like complex, know it all prick of a boss. Not to mention his total lack of social skills, his unwritten rules that change daily and the **** poor example he leads by. I guess its all ok for him though, since he owns the company.

Move on.

Just saying

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I shared an office assistant (secretary) with 25 other people and she was anal about office supplies and locked all the supply cabinets. One in need had to beg her for the most insignificant of items and I am sure it made her feel important and secure in her job.

So I made two dozen copies of the keys to the supply cabinets and all helped ourselves to the supplies as needed. Of course this was not done in her presence, and she was able to retain her feeling of importance.

Haha that's hilarious!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    My old boss had to secure the TP for safety reasons. There were two common pranks where I worked. One was a fireworks mortar ball in the center tube of a soaking wet roll of TP. If you saw a roll of TP quietly roll into the shop, you better run out...... Or grab a coworker as a human shield, that's always amusing.

The second joke was fist size spitballs fired from one of those truck tire inflation/bead seating tanks;

121488_65x65.jpg

It will take you off your feet and one of those spitballs to the back of the head (like for instance if you are RUNNING AWAY......) would make your eyeballs hurt.

Eventually unauthorized possession of TP became grounds for discipline. It was a tough place to work!

Top Bottom