• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    My house - The last round $49,900 ($15K drop)

(Bank Agreed to a NEW REDUCED PRICE - $49,900)

Hello all,

I have just lowered the price to the absolute minimum price as I am out of both time and "wiggle-room". This place will either sell at this price or go back to the bank. This new price is $15,000 less that the original asking price.

I'm asking you all to PLEASE send this to anyone and everyone you know!!

Nice little home in Lawrence, IN. (N.E. Indy) $49,900 ------> 8206 Harrison Dr., Indianapolis, IN | Powered by Postlets

BTW - For those of you how didn't know, I'm now living in Arizona and sadly my collection of firearms have all been sold off to keep me afloat out here. So.... that's why those of you who know me have not heard from me in that past several months.

Thanks to everyone and I hope you and yours are all well!!!! :yesway:

Roger (Crystalship1) :patriot:

Last edited:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    When was the last home inspection? Does it need anything major? It looks great from the internet.

Hey there,

The last inspection was done when I bought it back in 2000, and it's had MANY improvements since then. It really IS in decent shape. Nothing really major needs done. A/C & Furnace is old, but work great. Oven, Fridge, Washer & Dryer were new in 2000 or later. It has a "whole-house fan" that newer houses don't seem to have, and that comes in really handy on nice cooler days. All of the lights have been converted over to florescent to save $$. The worst part of the house are the windows as they do need either re-glazed or replaced at some point soon. Carpet in the master bedroom isn't the greatest, but isn't disgusting either. All of the carpets have been cleaned, BTW. That's about all that I can think of. :)

My Realtor, Dale is a great guy whom I've done business with several times, and he'll treat you right. Give him a call and take a look-see!!! :yesway:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Man, that's a cute house. I'm actually looking for a house but I'm not sure I'm willing to move my wife and son to the area where yours is located.... too bad it's not 2 mi north and east of there... I love the area surrounding Ft. Ben.

Also looking for a 3BDR 2BA or 2BR1BA+ unfinished full size basement. I didn't see foundation type listed, it looks like it sits on a slab, is that right?

Last edited:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Right, it's a slab. :yesway:

As far as that neighborhood, I lived there for 10 years and the ONLY issue I ever had was on one VERY foggy night, I had 10 gal. of gas siphoned out of my car's gas tank. It's a quiet, little blue-collar area. And it's now priced at a "give-a-way" price!!! There's the Fort just to the North, the park (also N.), and on Franklin Rd. you've got a recently remodeled Marsh, barber and beauty shops, insurance agencies, & etc. And right around the corner you've got one of the best little mom & pop pizza joint's that I've ever tasted called "Cugino's Pizza".

Dale, My Realtor is a great guy. Why not take a look??? :dunno:

Thanks!!!

Roger :patriot:

Man, that's a cute house. I'm actually looking for a house but I'm not sure I'm willing to move my wife and son to the area where yours is located.... too bad it's not 2 mi north and east of there... I love the area surrounding Ft. Ben.

Also looking for a 3BDR 2BA or 2BR1BA+ unfinished full size basement. I didn't see foundation type listed, it looks like it sits on a slab, is that right?

Top Bottom