A unfired Sig 229 E2 9mm

Sig229E2AGU06916.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Very classy move on your father's part. Sorry for the loss, it's been close to 20 years and I still miss mine daily.

I got back into guns a few years ago thinking to do the same thing; to give my kids a touchstone when I'm gone. I've had a ton of hobbies over the years but always came back to shooting and I have several pieces that are special to me that I hope my kids or grand kids will enjoy. I'd like to think my boy will cherish his old man's pistols and shotguns and show them off in a forum many years from now. Sadly I don't have much that was my dad's. He fished and worked on cars and my older brother fishes and works on cars more than I do so I didn't really ask for anything. It'll be a great experience telling your kids or grand kids about your father's stuff. :yesway:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Sorry to hear of your loss of your father. Like many of us, I plan to will my children my firearms. We had taught our children how to handle firearms, how much more fitting it is for them to have something that is directly attached to us and the sport so many of us love. Then they,our children can teach the skills and sport to their children and so on. So in a sense it is a legacy that will get passed down from one generation to another.

Top Bottom