• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I was out to dinner at BD's Mongolian Barbecue in Carmel with a few friends last weekend and I was OCing my M&P 45. While standing at the grill a server comes over and says "nice sidearm you have there, is it an M&P?" I said that it was indeed an M&P and we proceeded to talk about guns and shooting. I gave him an INGO card and suggested he check out the site. I also suggested a couple local ranges to him because he apparently drives all the way to Atterbury to shoot. I'm pretty sure that no JBTs were anywhere in sight at the time, but maybe the FBI surveillance van outside was just for me...:shady:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    nice. those are usually nice situations. something like that happened to me a while back at work. i work at a hardware store in Munster up here in NWI and a guy came in looking for small plastic dowels and he had a list and like a diagram. i was a little confused on what he was wanting to do so he proceeded to tell me he was trying to change out the sights on his M&P so from then on we talked about about guns and carrying. he was a real nice guy and i felt really good that i was able to talk about guns with another person who shared the enthusiasm. i wonder if he's on this site? it happened over summer in Munster so maybe hes a member. that would be cool.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I say ban him for posting in the wrong forum:D

Glad you had no problems VUPD

I gonna believe that all the people there saw the stories on the OC walk and knew it was legal:D

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    INGO card

Where does on get an INGO card. I have been thinking about getting a few to hand out myself. Some thing like about ingo on the front and who referred you on the back.

Also did you wear your badge next to your gun when you OC?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was out to dinner at BD's Mongolian Barbecue in Carmel with a few friends last weekend and I was OCing my M&P 45. While standing at the grill a server comes over and says "nice sidearm you have there, is it an M&P?" I said that it was indeed an M&P and we proceeded to talk about guns and shooting. I gave him an INGO card and suggested he check out the site. I also suggested a couple local ranges to him because he apparently drives all the way to Atterbury to shoot. I'm pretty sure that no JBTs were anywhere in sight at the time, but maybe the FBI surveillance van outside was just for me...:shady:

fx3pqb.jpg

IIRC, there were THREE. ;)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Where does on get an INGO card. I have been thinking about getting a few to hand out myself. Some thing like about ingo on the front and who referred you on the back.

Also did you wear your badge next to your gun when you OC?

They had them at the 1500. I dunno if they were selling them or not.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As soon as my rep recharges I intend to rep Scutter, Frankenstein, and Fenway....

SJ is correct, I'm just an ordinary guy. Frankenstein is also correct, I'm a huge wannabe...;)

Top Bottom