• ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    To my friends-- all 8,000 of you-

As you all may have noticed recently, I have not had much time to dedicate to INGO over the past 30 days. I've been making some changes in my life that require more of my time, and therefore I haven't been available to stay on top of the issues that are constantly popping up.

With techres recently resigning, I realize that my absence has put an even bigger strain on the remaining Mods. It is not my intent to make their jobs any tougher than they already are.

With this in mind, and after much internal debate, I think it is best for me to officially step down as an INGO Mod. This will give the Admin and Mod Team the ability to seek out new and untapped Moderators.

I will still participate in the site as much as possible, but not in an official capacity. I'd still like to post quality content whenever possible, and help organize various events. I will still be an active, contributing member.

For the past 2 years, INGO has been a big positive influence on my life, and I've been proud to be a part of it. I'm leaving this position with no regrets.

Recently I've experienced a series of events that have left me wanting more from my personal life. In an effort to be a better Husband, Father, Son, and leader, I've begun to change my mindset in several areas, such as living a healthy lifestyle, serving the helpless, and finding true happiness. These things require a commitment of time, and that is time that I can no longer commit to moderating the board.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the outpouring of support you've shown to me now, and in the past. I count myself lucky to be part of this group.

:ingo:

Quality of life decisions are never regretted, for family, for life and for love---there is nothing more important. I too have spent less and less time on here.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Evan,

Noble goals you have set for yourself. We should all strive for so much. Best of luck to you.

We will miss your influence as a moderator, but will continue to enjoy your input as a participant.

I am glad we have met through this venue. Drop me a note sometime, I'd be fascinated to hear about your journey.

Tinman....

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    You've been a great Mod Esrice, and I wish you continued success in your personal goals...............Now just sit back and enjoy INGO without all the responsibilities..:D......:yesway:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I am saddened seeing you go but family, health and professional life are more important than INGO. We will all miss you here as a moderator and wish you you the very best in your endevours.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Thanks for all you have done to keep the site running smoothly and for all of the content you have contributed. Best wishes for you and your family, and look forward to seeing you on the board a time permits!

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Good luck with your goals esrice. Congrats on losing the 19lbs. I started goin to the gym in Jan. I dont know how much I have lost but have noticed my pants gettin looser. Hope to see ya around.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Good luck with your changes, Esrice. Best wishes. Sometimes we all need to reflect a little to point us toward what really matters in our lives. I hope it works for you.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Good luck and while searching for your happiness, love your family, lover your friends, and love in general,,,,consider the words of Jesus

John 13:34-35
    NKJV
    34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

NASB
    34"A (A)new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    Thank you for your service! And, I do believe it was your AR pimping thread, that ultimately put one in my safe (and another one of your threads put a PA micro dot on it)!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Even though we've never met yet, I consider you a friend and I appreciate the help and advice you have given me the short time I've been here. Good luck in all your endeavors!

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish you the very best. If I can ever be of any help to you, do not hesitate to contact me. I've always enjoyed your comments on here and your dedication to the site and to all of us on it. Glad you're staying on as a member. I wish peace and the gifts of a joyous life on you and your family.
    See you on the site my friend.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Reading this thread was like watching the ending of Moderator 2: Judgement Day.

I have to go away. It has to end here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTzX2-4Kmw&feature=related[/ame]

Here. I cannot self-moderate. You must lower me into the steel.

I know now why you cry, but it is something I can nevah do.

Remember esrise, the future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom