• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    I'd love some details...what make is it? What is the alloy? Where is it made?

Thanks

Your steak looks a little...ummm....charco-broiled....I like mine out of buffalo ribeye and medium rare.

Its a CRKT M16-10Z folder. Sweet little knife! Cant beat it for 18 bucks:rockwoot:Early bird gets the deal at Brads!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    CRKT M16-10Z

for those who wanted specks this is the CRKT website product page.

*edit* I got there saturday morning just in time to get the fourth one. all five of us were standing there at the same time wanting the knife. it had to be all of our first stops. then I went to Shelia and got an Izula II.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Knife-Tool-M16-10Z/dp/tech-data/B000PWD064"]Amazon.com: Columbia River Knife And Tool M16-10Z EDC (Every Day Carry) 3-inch Zytel Grey Folding Knife with Autolawk and Tanto Razor Edge Blade , 7.125-inch Total Length: Home Improvement[/ame]

I believe this is the same, maybe those who missed it can get a second chance. $16.95 on Amazon.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

I'm calling BS on this...your link does not even work. Here is the direct link to the knife that I was selling as the INGO special at the Indy 1500 this past weekend. It is $40.00 from Amazon. com.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/CRKT-M16-10Z-Carson-EDC-Tanto-Knife/dp/B000W9CQP6"]Amazon.com: CRKT-M16-10Z Carson EDC Tanto Knife: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Worked yesterday, not sure the reason I would have to BS anyone. I just googled M16-10Z and it came up with that from Amazon on google shopping. It was sold directly through Amazon and not one of the sellers who go through them.

I just googled it again and saw the same link. Here is another one for 19.95 from a different source

http://www.bladehq.com/item--CRKT-M...=google+products&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-River-Knife-Tool-M16-10Z/dp/B000PWD064/ref=pd_cp_hi_2

If those links dont work here is a screen shot of my computer on the amazon page, you can clearly see the price, you can clearly see the INGO tab up top too. I still dont really see why anyone would call BS on it. I have no reason to lie to anyone. I guess its just not worth the hassle to try and help people out.

knifen.jpg

Last edited:

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I got the same knife at Smokey Moutain knife works for $10 on sale.
    Very good knife, I carry mine every day. Also have two bigger one's,
    with red handles, made for firefighters. Columbia River knifes are nice.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Maybe some people need to do a little more looking before they question someones integrity and call BS when all they were doing was trying to give others a heads up if the missed out on a supposed great deal.

Here is my 16.95 amazon BS deal...

imag0166m.jpg

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I guess someone would like the knife, regardless of how you come by it. I don't care for tanto blades and I try to buy USA made products most of the time and I know some of the overseas items are somewhat okay... I do have a CRKT bridger knife that is okay, and I gave $15.00 for it at a gun show 2 years ago.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Maybe some people need to do a little more looking before they question someones integrity and call BS when all they were doing was trying to give others a heads up if the missed out on a supposed great deal.

Here is my 16.95 amazon BS deal...

imag0166m.jpg

Maybe someone should test the links by previewing their posts before submitting them. It is my fault for not digging deeper...the prices I found on Amazon were nowhere close to the price you stated....so I apologize for that. Now lets move on. BTW: Congrats on a great purchase! :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    How much was shipping and handling ..???

In my case free, Amazon does free shipping on orders over $25 and I ordered a few others things that I needed with it. If you ordered the knife solo, not sure, maybe $5 or so.

Maybe someone should test the links by previewing their posts before submitting them. It is my fault for not digging deeper...the prices I found on Amazon were nowhere close to the price you stated....so I apologize for that. Now lets move on. BTW: Congrats on a great purchase! :yesway:

When I posted the link it was working, maybe it was somehow stored in my browser cookies or something so it only worked when I tested it. But by the next day it was down. But your right, no point to this. Just move on.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Amazon.com: Columbia River Knife And Tool M16-10Z EDC (Every Day Carry) 3-inch Zytel Grey Folding Knife with Autolawk and Tanto Razor Edge Blade , 7.125-inch Total Length: Home Improvement

At least while this link is working looks like it is now $15.95 on Amazon, if this is the same knife.

Also, the Google cached version of the page DarkShadow showed is still available (you have to select the cached indicator on the Google search.

Amazon changes their prices frequently, and has some amazing deals from time to time. Its no surprise that the link/price, etc changed. Either way, sounds like all got a good deal. It would have been worth the couple of $ difference to handle it in advance of making a purchase decision.

I don't know alot about knives. Is this a good one? Price seems right. In the past I've purchased some Cold Steel knives and a Boker at Smoky Mtn knifeWorks as my parents live close to the store in Sevierville, but its not something I've ever read much on to understand all that goes into a quality blade.

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    So what if it is a couple of bucks less on some other website. With Brad and Sheila you get great customer service and get the product right then and there. No waiting on shipping or having to pay shipping. I'm the sort of person that if I can get something local from a small business even if it is a buck or two more than a big chain or online. Well then I'll get it local. Helping local businesses will improve the economy alot more than a big online retailer. That's just my:twocents: and if you don't like it. Well then you don't have to read the post. :p

BTW. Those that got the deal from Brad congrats on getting a great knife at a great deal. And good for you for supporting a small business.:yesway::yesway:

Top Bottom