• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My new colt 1911 100year came in today. here are some pics what do you think?
    wj6ouo.jpg

2ql5zqs.jpg

30n7q79.jpg

14uuued.jpg

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    the one on gunbroker is 1 of 1 the one I have is 1of 750 and there is a much less expencive model they are making asmany as ordered.
    thanks for all the kind words.

oh and NO I am not going to shoot it!

superstorm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    SW Fort Wayne
    This gun is better in person I got to hold it,it is so sweet I should have order one when he did now it will be almost in possible to get one. I tried to talk him out of it but it didn't work.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Very nice gun..I like it ALOT...but a gun is like your dick...If you dont put your hands on it and use it from time to time...what good is it?

Its like a performance automobile that never gets driven...All that potential just being wasted by sitting in/on a garage/shelf.

Tell us how it shoots.

God bless
    -Shred

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Too shiny to shoot.
    Very beautiful pistol.
    I will be disappointed if you do shoot it.
    If I were going to collect 1911s, I would want a Colt that was as old as possible, completely original, with as nice an original finish as possible. Then, I would want one made today, with all the bells and whistles. 20 LPI checkering front and rear, night sights, integrated light rail, extended beavertail, skeletonized hammer, etc. And have them fitted into a glass box with a mirror on the bottom, that utilized a post to go into the mag well of each pistol, so you could see them both from all angles. In lieu of an all original piece, the above pistol could take its place.

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Too shiny to shoot.
    Very beautiful pistol.
    I will be disappointed if you do shoot it.
    If I were going to collect 1911s, I would want a Colt that was as old as possible, completely original, with as nice an original finish as possible. Then, I would want one made today, with all the bells and whistles. 20 LPI checkering front and rear, night sights, integrated light rail, extended beavertail, skeletonized hammer, etc. And have them fitted into a glass box with a mirror on the bottom, that utilized a post to go into the mag well of each pistol, so you could see them both from all angles. In lieu of an all original piece, the above pistol could take its place.

I like your thinking I have some tricked out 70 series 1911s maybe I should get a case like that.would like vary cool.

Top Bottom