20' bushmaster flattop hbar
    ta01 acog
    trijicon 4moa red dot ms04 backup sight
    trijicon red dot mount

i shot it a few times today to check function
    ar-acog001.jpg

ar-acog002.jpg

ar-acog003.jpg

the only problem i have is i mounted the acog as far back as i can and my eye relief still is not right. mabye there is a way to adjust eye relief on a acog. i really haven't looked yet. also i can see the front sight in the scope but thats a easy fix

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hmm, TA01 is supposed to have the same eye relief as my TA31H, mine is at or around the same spot. Do you shoot with the stock extended all the way?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Hmm, TA01 is supposed to have the same eye relief as my TA31H, mine is at or around the same spot. Do you shoot with the stock extended all the way?

that is somthing im having problems with. i just got the upper and fired 5 shots to check function and haven't messed with it much. but when mounting the scope i have it set all the way to the back of the rail. i still have to pull my head towards the charging handle to get a proper sight picture with the stock completly extended. i think ill try not having the stock extended but at 6'2 this may cause me problems. i guess a proper cheak weld is next to imposible on a 6 pos ar stock anyways.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    that is somthing im having problems with. i just got the upper and fired 5 shots to check function and haven't messed with it much. but when mounting the scope i have it set all the way to the back of the rail. i still have to pull my head towards the charging handle to get a proper sight picture with the stock completly extended. i think ill try not having the stock extended but at 6'2 this may cause me problems. i guess a proper cheak weld is next to imposible on a 6 pos ar stock anyways.
    Yeah, eye relief is an inch and a half, you're not going to get a full sight picture with the stock extended all the way. It'll still hit what you're aiming for though.

Top Bottom