• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Its simple, get a pink stock for your gun. Now when you go to court after shooting Bubba in the azz with a pink rifle the jury will chuckle, the judge with laugh and Bubba's new cell mate will have himself a party on old Bubba's butt when word gets out that this big tough criminal was shot with a little pink gun.

1-18.jpg

And some Hello Kitty stickers, to dress it up!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    For the love of God. Please, do not buy everything, that says tactical in front of it. My sugestion. A good set of optics. A good set of iron sights. Incase, your optics fail. A quad rail. Forward grip and a weapons light. In my opinion, that's all you need.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    For the love of God. Please, do not buy everything, that says tactical in front of it. My sugestion. A good set of optics. A good set of iron sights. Incase, your optics fail. A quad rail. Forward grip and a weapons light. In my opinion, that's all you need.

^^this^^

There's nothing wrong with having different set-ups for your AR either, but don't try to put it all on at once.

I have my Eotech/foregrip setup, and I have a bipod/3x9 setup. But for the love of god don't try to run everything all at once. :):

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Acog on a LaRue mount is a great suggestion! If you don't like the Acog style, check out Aim-Points and EoTech.

Other good ideas:
    LaRue Quad Rail
    Single Point sling & mount (or 2/3 point if you prefer)
    Flashlight
    New stock?
    Upgraded Pistol grip?
    Bipod?

Depends on what you want to use it for.

If you want cheap optics, check out the Walther PS-22. I have one and it is holding up great. I have about 500 rounds of .223 and about 2000 rounds of .22 through it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I had the same questions regarding my AR. I got a better sling, but left everything else alone. I decided to wait until after I get some more training and experience before adding stuff to the carbine. As of right now all I want to add is a flashlight and some better mags. Maybe later on an optic, but for now I have a pretty good set of iron sights.

Top Bottom