• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Now wait a minute...he calls it a baby boy. Someone else states "treat her nice". Don't give it a complex the first day.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Yeah, the're really nice. My wife sold her Bersa Thunder 380 at the 1500 and bought one of those for her carry weapon. We installed a Hogue grip to give her better control and she's perfectly happy (and darn good) with it.

Nice purchase!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Range report update: Spent several hours at the range on Sunday breaking her in. LOVE IT!!!!:rockwoot:
    I was wondering how it would feel to fire because the gun is scarey light, but the recoil is very manageable and it is fun to shoot. I put about 100 rounds through it and I am just in love!:D Very accurate at the distances I want it for. I was even able to put 3 out of 5 shots on paper at 25 yards (which I consider extreme for a 2" snubbie) I purchased this as an occasional carry piece for certain occasions and I am very pleased and look forward to carrying it around. My EDC is a G27 and I love it, but on occasion I would like the option for a very lightweight carry piece.

I've actually been looking for a snubbie, whats the trigger pull like.
    Well it is DAO, but it was not bad at all in my opinion. After the first cylinder or two I was very comfortable with the trigger. I have fired many DAO revolvers and this trigger to me was pretty good.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Oh and also spent another several hours at the range on Monday. What better way to celebrate the 4th than throwing some lead! :D :patriot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom