• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    After carring Bersa 380 for a while, I purchased Sig p290 sometime ago. While the Sig is accurate and very concealable, I didn't like smooth but very long trigger on it. I was going to get Shield but ended up with the Xds and loving it. I really like the trigger pull and fiber optic sight on it. At BGF range, I had no problem hitting good groups from 5 to 15 yards. I will start to carry Sig p290 during summers but XDS will be my EDC rest of the time.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I really like the concept of the 4.0 XDS so congrats on your new EDC, I really like the option of full grip and or shorter as the length of the slide is not as big a deal if you carry IWB. I was thinking about a Kahr TP9 (basically the same size and capacity as the XDS 4.0) but when I seen SA new XDS I thought perfect.

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I got a Pearce grip extension on a standard mag and it works great. I think I might carry 4.0 XDS IWB even in summer with the standard mag.

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Nice pistol. I have the XDs 3.3 in 9/45acp. I was going to et a 4.0 9mm, but I am hoping they will put out a 4.0 in 45 acp next.

Thank you. I agree with you. 45 acp in 4.0 will be a great platform. I never owned 45 acp before but I would definitely give a serious consideration if they come out with it.

Top Bottom