• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    not that im gna purchase one but just curious on how much that type of weapon would actually cost

I have looked several places and I haven't seen any info on the cost. I'm not even sure they are selling them in the US. Honestly, I'm not even sure how you could hold and shoot that thing.

*EDIT* I just saw it listed on a website for $3,000. http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=AF2011-A1

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I wonder what it looks like after one of the firing pins hits just a bit slower than the other??

Pretty sure the double triggers are linked together... only reason two are there is so the trigger can be reached either left or right handed (a little on the thick side otherwise).

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty sure the double triggers are linked together... only reason two are there is so the trigger can be reached either left or right handed (a little on the thick side otherwise).
    Even with conjoined firing pins, that doesn't mean the two primers will fire off at precisely the same time. And, if the two firing pins are indeed conjoined, why the need for two triggers?

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    I'm betting someone is going to have a cartridge blow up in their face. One slow burn primer and your ejecting a live round. I'll go the duct tape route

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I would much rather have this.

dual-glocks-1.jpg

Top Bottom