• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I have the older OTB OSS can on my Tavor SAR; sounds like a cap gun at in indoor range and like a hand clap outdoors.
    There is a still bit of "gas face" due to it being a bullpup, but so much better than any of my baffle cans. Not even close in the comparisons.

You have made a very solid choice.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I'm so glad you showed me that a while back because I'd always wanted one but kept hearing "bullpups have the worst triggers ever" over and over everywhere and was iffy on the ergos.

The trigger isn't even bad. Sure, a Geissele AR trigger is better - what a not surprise. But I actually like the trigger on the x95.

The only thing I didn't like was how wide the rifle seems to be overall. But I bet that makes it feel extra solid when you're actually shooting it.

I still can't decide between the flow 556k or the 762ti.

But you already know how bad I am at making decisions between X and Y. I'm worse than a woman when she's asked where she wants to eat dinner.

Just going to send my NFA guy my money and tell him to surprise me. I think that's the only way to choose.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'm so glad you showed me that a while back because I'd always wanted one but kept hearing "bullpups have the worst triggers ever" over and over everywhere and was iffy on the ergos.

The trigger isn't even bad. Sure, a Geissele AR trigger is better - what a not surprise. But I actually like the trigger on the x95.

The only thing I didn't like was how wide the rifle seems to be overall. But I bet that makes it feel extra solid when you're actually shooting it.

I still can't decide between the flow 556k or the 762ti.

But you already know how bad I am at making decisions between X and Y. I'm worse than a woman when she's asked where she wants to eat dinner.

Just going to send my NFA guy my money and tell him to surprise me. I think that's the only way to choose.
    I don't remember if I had the Geissele trigger in this when you saw it, but it has one now.

Pretty close to an AR Geissele feel.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I don't remember if I had the Geissele trigger in this when you saw it, but it has one now.

Pretty close to an AR Geissele feel.

No it definitely was before that. This felt closer to the fake "Geissele" I was sold with that lower I brought by.

If their x95 trigger makes it feel anything close to their AR triggers I don't see how anyone can complain about bullpup triggers then.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    No it definitely was before that. This felt closer to the fake "Geissele" I was sold with that lower I brought by.

If their x95 trigger makes it feel anything close to their AR triggers I don't see how anyone can complain about bullpup triggers then.
    I'll have it with me Monday.

Top Bottom