• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I got a new holster today and I'm just "tickled pink" I own a Glaco jackass shoulder rig, A unkle mikes IWB soft type holster and just a joe blow unkle mikes holster that your belt go's through and hangs out in the open with spare mag pouch on front, for yard use,
    I got a very nice "paddle holster" I beleive you call them, Its black leather and and has the paddle that go's in your pants around your hip,
    So these are my thoughts,
    I like to CC, I'm young and people take OC as me showing my ass, "family included";) however I'm not big at all, and CC is pretty hard to accomplish when it's warm out,
    The IWB hides it pretty well but I flat out don't find it very comfortable and I have to take it off every time I get in the car "I got a lefty holster to go on my back" and the shoulder rig well .....
    So I got this paddle holster "hell of a deal on a like new holster from grunt soldier"
    and I love it, it is comfortable it seems to stay pretty well on the hips I don't have, and dosn't get in the way sofar "got it today"
    The only problem I see is that I can pull my shirt over it yes,,,, but concealed I don't think I would call it. I don't do alot of hi traffic areas and so I think I'm just gonna "rock it" I really like the feel of it and I'm leaning taward just going for the OC but still deciding.
    Well as I say I was just so happy with the new holster I had to post.
    Thanks Will,
    "the gun is a beretta 92fs just FYI"

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    OC'd today to advance auto parts, jimmy johns and the gas station by my house I always go to, I was surprised at how little people seemed to notice, a few big eyes but only for a second.
    I up to this point havn't felt like; I look like the sort to carry, but as my girlfreind pointed out "If not you than who?" which made pretty good sense when I thought about it.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    concealing a 92 isnt easy...it is a big gun. i use a fobus paddle holster for my pt99. i put my shirt over it, but the barrel sticks out- good enough!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think it is such a good holster, when I sold my 92 to my friend I through in this same rig. Why? Because he is my friend, that is why.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've been highly considering purchasing a beretta 92fs. If you get time, I would like to hear about how it performs on the range. thanks

The Beretta 92FS is smooth as butter, flawlessly reliable, and quite accurate. When I'm in practice, 2" groups at 25 yards are common. Same was true of the M9s I used to carry on duty.

Attached is one of the pics I took while testing some new handloads I was working on.
    Shooting5-3-09003.jpg

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    I have an M9 that is very accurate. I put on a custom 3 port comp on it and can rapid fire a whole clip without much muzzle flip at all. Plus it's hard to not like a Beretta. They've been in the gun business almost 500 years and still owned by the same family that started it.

Top Bottom