• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Congrats, your life as you know it will be changed...that's not a bad thing. Good looking kid, takes after your wife?......sorry had to say it..

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I remember having a goofy grin like that once upon a time. I'm still not sure what happened. Enjoy these days my friend. They pass quickly!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    CONGRATS!!!

P.S.
    Teach him everything you know about guns. Also

Zo Vesin Naxagaxank dis zo foch libro ovol. Peniz sluch daxaghtupp dib who saxays dit disniz. Arse doo en whix dib who saxays dit

Put that through the baby translater

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Congratulations!!!!! He's ADORABLE!!!!!!! Enjoy every second of his life, without him you'd never experience half the fun that's in store for you! As others have said, I still remember (and always will) when our daughter was that little and that young. She's 23 now, and we don't know where the time went. We enjoy her now more than ever, she's grown into a truly amazing woman, and I know with your influence, he'll grow into a very great man! Who knows......you may just be holding the next President of the USA! And with HIM, we'll have an Intelligent one for a change! Good for you dad! And please give Mom a hug from me. She's a remarkable woman for producing such a fine, handsome fellow! Who'll grow into as great a man as his dad is!

Blessings and May God Bless and Angels Keep you!
    7th Stepper and Bill of Righs

PS: Start him with a Cricket, it'll be more his size. Just don't get him a PINK one! :):

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Good for you and your family. I'm sure that since you did not mention anything both mom and baby did great and are healthy. Every phase of a child is great as they grow. You will get so excited to see them go to a next phase but miss the one they are in currently. You look lke a young guy so good for you getting started. If I had known how much fun kids are I would have started sooner in life and many more.

Good Job Dad!

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Congratulations. Fine looking little feller.
    With that last name though... Bart was one of my heroes growing up. Just saying :D
    yeah, we went with the reasoning "bart bart bo bart bannana fanna fo fart" so that went out the door pretty quick.

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    Congratulations !! and enjoy that new life as father, my son is now 19 but time fly, jsut remember that God make them so cute and lovely so we dont choke them once they keep us up all night, but at the end is small price to pay for a little part of youself.:)

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Congrats on the new arrival!! Make a point to spend time with the guy everyday. When my girls were born I worked constantly wanting to give them a better life than I had...

One day I woke up and they were speaking complete sentences. Just seemed like yesterday that I was in scrubs in the O.R. watching the docs cut my wife's abdomen open to pull them out.

They Pee Poop and Cry alot, but when they are in grade school you will look back and say "Dang wife, where did the time go?"

Top Bottom