• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLA

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Brown County
    Well a few weeks ago I got a SW Sigma 9ve. It is a very comfortable gun and very functional. It has had over a thousand rounds through it and it is still incredibly accurate. I don't see why people rail on this gun. The trigger pull is around 9lbs but very smooth. It is very easy to get used to the pistols longer pull and very fun to shoot. No malfunctions of any kind and very little wear on the gun. Easy to clean and take down is like a Glock. Great purchase that I got for $280. Wife likes it too :D.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's great man. It works well for you and your wife and that's all that matters.

If others rail against something that's their perception and there's nothing you can do about it.

Some people talk trash about a lot of this or that and they never even tried them. Guns + any other subject in life seems to bring the opinionated out of the woodwork.

Challenge the next person that rails against your S&W to put their money where there mouth is and for $__.__ a shot against a common target, winner takes all.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Cant beat it when you find a great deal on a gun that works for you!!! Congrats

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I used to have one of the original S&W .40 Sigma. Loved that gun and would still have it if not for being stolen. Never did figure out why everyone railed that one either. Maybe I had the only good one ever produced?

nick89302

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Cuz he got it for $280 ...........................................................................................

Fair enough, then why not a Ruger? They make solid guns. (edit: not that the Sigma isn't)

No offense was meant by my question. I just wanted to know what made the Sigma stand out over something (anything) else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom