• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Hi all, I finally got my VZ-24 from AIM today. When I opened the box and pulled it out I was pretty pleased with what I saw. The stock is in excellent shape with only a few minor dings and the metal was very nicely blued with only a few scratches around the front handguard band. The bore is in prety good shape with only minor pitting. I spent all night getting the cosmo off and I also steamed the stock to get the cosmo out of it. Afterwards I lightly sanded the stock and gave it a few coats of BLO. I have to let the batteries for the camera charge then Ill try to put some pics up. I hope to get to the range sometime this week to try it out. If anyone else who owns can give me some tips on owning one Id really appreciate it.

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Very fine rifles, the Nazi's prized them as well or better than there k98's. The one you got from AIM, is probably a Romainian contract one. The receiver is scrubbed ?.
    I have a vz24 that is a P series. (Chinese contracted one/stolen by the Japs and used for there Navy ).
    To find out lots of info on these fine rifles. go to ...The Czech Weapons Board - Gunboard's Forums

Here is a pic of mine.. Post yours also please.
    19260b5c.jpg
    200582713406_gun20picts20022.jpg

(Yes, I have since fixed the sling)

Top Bottom