• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    She is not an easy one to get from what I have been told. I had a connection that was able to get this signed for me. I haven't been this excited about an autograph in a long time.

Danica.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Never heard of her, and it looks like she already signed all the boxes at the factory with a tiny Sharpie next to her name. :D

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Thats cool. I've been collecting autographs for a bunch of years. I have a Tony Stewart signature on one of his Indy car diecasts.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've got a couple pairs of Danica's autographed granny panties. She is a LOT bigger than she looks on TV...about 6'4 260'. Hmmm...come to think of it, may not have been her...I really need to go think about life for a few :(

Thats cool. I've been collecting autographs for a bunch of years. I have a Tony Stewart signature on one of his Indy car diecasts.

I almost got Tony Stewart to punch me. He came to where I was working to "meet the fans" and he was a giant PITA and between him and his people, they pretty much made it so I couldn't do my job. My moron supervisor told me to go deal with it so I went up and politely asked if they could move slightly (they had a trailer and a bunch of tables set up in a warehouse and they were blocking an exit with the trailer). His people tried being polite but as I turned to grab some stuff I needed for my job, I heard "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE F*#& I AM!?!?!?!" That resulted in me standing toe to toe with him and him turning bright red and shaking with his fists clenched. It made me laugh pretty hard.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I've got a couple pairs of Danica's autographed granny panties. She is a LOT bigger than she looks on TV...about 6'4 260'. Hmmm...come to think of it, may not have been her...I really need to go think about life for a few :(

I almost got Tony Stewart to punch me. He came to where I was working to "meet the fans" and he was a giant PITA and between him and his people, they pretty much made it so I couldn't do my job. My moron supervisor told me to go deal with it so I went up and politely asked if they could move slightly (they had a trailer and a bunch of tables set up in a warehouse and they were blocking an exit with the trailer). His people tried being polite but as I turned to grab some stuff I needed for my job, I heard "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE F*#& I AM!?!?!?!" That resulted in me standing toe to toe with him and him turning bright red and shaking with his fists clenched. It made me laugh pretty hard.

He didn't make any points did he?

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    $15.00 for a Hot Wheels car? Really?

There's money in those autographs. I won't sell any of mine. One of my grand kids will make out like a bandit but I won't. I have donated to several charities but I won't sell mine.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There's money in tose autographs. I won't sell any of mine. One of my grand kids will make out like a bandit but I won't. I have donated to several charities but I won't sell mine.

You mean without a certificate of authenticity, it's not just a Hot Wheel with **** written on the box?

I can see the appeal for wanting it for yourself (if you are into that stuff), but I just don't see how it has any real resale value.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    You mean without a certificate of authenticity, it's not just a Hot Wheel with **** written on the box?

I can see the appeal for wanting it for yourself (if you are into that stuff), but I just don't see how it has any real resale value.

Most all of the ones I have, I wrote the person and asked permission to send it to them. I also sent a return stamped envelope. I kept all of the return letters and receipts.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    She is not an easy one to get from what I have been told. I had a connection that was able to get this signed for me. I haven't been this excited about an autograph in a long time.

Danica.jpg

Magneto just let me look at some of his other autographs, real nice collection. :yesway:

Top Bottom