2011-06-04_15-59-02_597.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Ok, for the ignorant, such as myself, explain the significance of the CTS- 20CP... ;)

I can see Tyler's fingers spontaneously combusting as he types out his dissertation full of facts and figures. I wonder if he can include anything about his favorite knife company in there. :popcorn:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    the long and short of it is it's basically a finer grained S90V. what that means? technically it should hold an edge just as long as S90v(forever) but also get sharper than S90v.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I can see Tyler's fingers spontaneously combusting as he types out his dissertation full of facts and figures. I wonder if he can include anything about his favorite knife company in there. :popcorn:

**Anxiously waiting**

:):

No really, I planned on my next knife purchase being a ESEE Izula II.

BUT, then grunt showed me his Military...I fell in love. However, I'm leaning towards the Para Military 2, since you can change the carry clip. I would use it in my weak side pocket.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Little more info on the knife. It has grey G10 handles, four way pocket clip, full flat ground, compression lock(the one thing I don't really care for. I'd rather have it be a liner lock) and it is using spydercos new pivot bushing system, which in my limited experience with it and knowledge about it is very similar to chris reeves type pivots. I can say it is extremely smooth and rock solid.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I can't tell you what I paid for it but if you can find one from a dealer and not the secondary market(good luck) expect to pay between $160 and $170. Other your looking at $225 and up, which will go up with time remember these JUST came out in very limited amounts.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah i played w/ tylers blade today while he was touch his tactical cock (no homo at all) and its a smooth operator for sure (ps this is all kinda purple but true at the same time) but i have to agree i an not a huge fan of the lock either. its basically a reverse liner lock that puts the lock on the back of the knife so it makes one handed closing very annoying.

nice blade for sure

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Do any you Spyderco fans have a Sage? My edc is a manix ll which is an amazing piece, however in some settings would like something just a little smaller. The sage looks to fit the bill. Any other suggestions?

Top Bottom