• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    Thanks for all the support guys! It's been a tough road I'm not going to lie.

-dude- the grips, unfluted cylinder make it a Talo. And they did it to 3"-5"-7" barrel lengths only. It's the "357" edition.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Fantastic! Congratulations to you! I've been an ex-smoker since ab out 2005. Lots of prayer, nicotine gum and mucho gummy Life Savers later I feel like a million bucks.

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Congrats on quitting. I use to chew tobacco. Chewed for almost 25+ years. Had a dip in my mouth from the time I got up till I went to bed. The only time I took it out was to eat. I didnt spit, I swallowed it. Haven't touched the stuff since 2001.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    Talk about motivation! You guys are great! Glad I'm not alone in being a "quitter". Thanks for all the replies and kind words.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have been smoke free for 202 days now and have been putting that money away each week until I could afford this. So here she is. Quitting smoking never looked or felt so good.
    686+ Talo .357 Magnum 3"

Congrats! I hit 2 years smoke free the 5th of this month. Keep up the good work, an thing of all the nice toys youll be able to get now, lol

Congrats on accomplishing your goal ( quit smoking ).

I like the quit smoking reward.

I think I will quit smoking, the reward is great, and I don't even smoke. :D

Good job!

234 days since my last day of smoking and hard drinking here!

I haven't smoked in over four years and I didn't get any thing like that. Boy did I get screwed. That is one very nice revolver. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Congrats on quitting. I use to chew tobacco. Chewed for almost 25+ years. Had a dip in my mouth from the time I got up till I went to bed. The only time I took it out was to eat. I didnt spit, I swallowed it. Haven't touched the stuff since 2001.

So friggen happy all of you decided to quit. It'll be nice not having to measure your blood gas levels in my ER. :D

I think this makes a great point:

Nice weapon ... but congrats on letting go of the cigarettes. That's more likely to save your life than the wheelgun.

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Congrats did same thing last year my girl said I quit smoking I get a ar15 and accessories for it and she'll help. 1 are later and 1.5 yrs smoke free. Congrats on the nice piece you also got for going smoke free

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Congrats to all of you for quitting. I did this myself 12 yrs ago. I smoked 2-3 packs a day. Quit cold turkey. One of the best decisions I've made. Also cut my soda intake from 24 to 3-4 a day and went to diet soda to boot. All that saved cash has gotten me some really nice "rewards" over the years.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Congratulations to everyone that has quit smoking. If I had a nickel for every time I stopped for a while to only start again. I would still be broke, but I would have a few nickels. Tough, dirty habit.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Thanks for all the support guys! It's been a tough road I'm not going to lie.

-dude- the grips, unfluted cylinder make it a Talo. And they did it to 3"-5"-7" barrel lengths only. It's the "357" edition.

That is so absolutely awesome. Now, thank you very much....for another blinking temptation:D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Big congratulations! Ten years or so for me now.
    For what it is worth the new gun reward thing works for weight loss as well!
    Haven't seen the gun that would be worth giving up beer though.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    No one said anything about giving up beer. That's my line in the sand! Gosh, this has been my most popular thread to date. I feel like I should prepare a speech! HA!

Top Bottom