• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Sweet gun man. I also don't have any pictures in pistol form. Its all apart right now switching up some stuff. I dunno has been apart for like 5 months or something stupid like that.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I dunno if I will ever build another one. I am just way more into motorcycles for the past year. Pretty much the reason this has taken so long.

Serpent2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ar build

Hello everyone,

Currently halfway through my first build and just needed some quick thoughts. Originally wanted to build the noveske 10.5 but didnt want to deal with the paper work for it. Now looking to get a 14.5 barrel and wanted to install a Battle Comp on it, so I need to pin the BC on the barrel to make it legal correct?? That way I dont have to register anything and go to any range right??

Thanks all happy building

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Now looking to get a 14.5 barrel and wanted to install a Battle Comp on it, so I need to pin the BC on the barrel to make it legal correct?? That way I dont have to register anything and go to any range right??

Correct. You'll need a BattleComp 1.5.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    ive got to know what that pig does for nuclear blast that comes with a 10/5" 5.56

Nuclear blast? My 10.5 Noveske just purs like a kitten with an A2. Its slightly more blasty with the BattleComp, but not much.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc5sjVDQGnE[/ame]

The piggy brake simply directs the gas and blast forward of the shooter, rather than to the sides like most comps/flash hiders.

Top Bottom