• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Greg from Beech Grove emailed today and said that my tax stamp came in his mail today. I will be going over in the morning and picking up my new Outback II .22 suppressor. Sent paperwork overnight mail on 9/22/08 and stamp arrived at the dealers 11/21/08. Eight week turn around time, not too bad!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    1z31oaf.jpg

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Good deal! Hope it works well on teh Ruger I sold you. I"m still wating for my new toy to hit my dealer's so I can fill out paperwork on it to begin the long, two month wait!

Let us know how she sounds!

Doug K

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Has been a great week for me. My Tax Stamp for my Outback II came in yesterday, my R/T Quantum Threaded Barrel came in Monday, Ruger Mk II Stainless Bull Barrel came in Thursday. I should have made Obama proud.

I will be able to sight in my new 1022 Extreme and use the Outback on that tack driver threaded barrel. Wolf MT is pretty quiet on its own, I would imagine it will be so quiet with the outback on that rifle that I will be able to hear the bullet tear through the paper. Stay Tuned.

Last edited:

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Yes the stamp is a stamp and they write the serial number if your item on the top of the stamp and the inspector initials the bottom of the stamp.

Scutter01, it made my P22 sound like an air pistol even with high velocity loads.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes the stamp is a stamp and they write the serial number if your item on the top of the stamp and the inspector initials the bottom of the stamp.

Scutter01, it made my P22 sound like an air pistol even with high velocity loads.

My P22 is what it'll go on, as soon as I have $400-$500 to spare for the can + stamp. *sigh*

Top Bottom