• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If you're going to carry it, you're going to have to practice more than you'd normally think WITH the dot than without it.

There's a definite learning curve - and it's a harder curve to hang on to than just "standard" sights. Be prepared.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you're going to carry it, you're going to have to practice more than you'd normally think WITH the dot than without it.

There's a definite learning curve - and it's a harder curve to hang on to than just "standard" sights. Be prepared.

On the bright side, shooting with a dot and learning to track it through recoil and call your shots, usually results in an improvement in using iron sights as well.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Posts like these are starting to sway me to the Glock side (apologies to my 1911 roots)! Nice!

Nice-looking Gen IV Glock 19...curious as to how nice it shoots (accuracy-wise) with the gizmos! I have a Gen II Glock 19 with Meprolight night sights...shoots great!

1911's are great pistols...Glocks are different. The nice thing is one can do different things with different manufacturer's pistols...some of which are pretty cool!

Top Bottom