• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    I'm going to start off and say I don't do drugs.

But here the dream

It starts out I'm talking to a LEO. I'm like There are these things coming out of the sky and burrowing into my ground. He's like Yeah yeah what ever your crazy. Then these things (im gonna call them flying saucers) start coming out of the sky and burrowing into the ground. I happened to have my shotgun, and hit the thing with both barrels, completely ineffective. then i yell I TOLD YOU THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. I turn from the LEO then there is this grey alien standing there walking towards me, so i draw my CZ and dump a few rounds into it, killing it, then i wake up.

I was thinking to myself, Wow what a wack dream, then i look out the window and i swear to god i seen what i shot in my dream, Me being freaked out now, grabs the shogun and runs outside, nothing was there. Luckly

I think im going crazy

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    God damn it I'm not going to be able to sleep now. AFK while I hold my shot gun and rock back and forth crying begging the little green men to leave me alone.

yeah, you think you cant sleep. What about me, im still about half freaked out man. It was scary real.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Wow what a wack dream, then i look out the window and i swear to god i seen what i shot in my dream, Me being freaked out now, grabs the shogun and runs outside, nothing was there.
    Alas, when my recurring dream about Claudia Schiffer and the Black & Decker belt sander is over, neither Claudia, nor the belt sander are there.(sigh!) :)

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I had a dream the other night that a disastrous meteor shower happened and created a lot of death and destruction. My wife woke me up before I got to create the ending.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    just because you can doesn't mean you should share all thoughts and dreams, Its OK to keep some things inside

Ha...I see what you did there :D Just because you can open(ly) discuss your dream doesn't mean you should. Cover that thing up! :):

I p*ss lightning and s*** success...at least in this one dream I had. It was great, and then I woke up. The End.

fortycakes.jpg

Top Bottom