• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LlamaMama

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Bunker Hill
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ's or by using the search box. I posted a thread in the welcome forum a few days ago, and wanted to answer a question someone asked me, but my thread has been closed. Any particular reason why, or is this automatic after a certain length of time? :dunno:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    The mods just close down the welcome threads after a few pages to keep the same threads from staying at the top. That way the newer threads can get attention from board members and people can all be welcomed. :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    From the sticky in the welcome thread.
    • Only welcome those members who have originally posted in the Introduction Forum in the past 24 hours. If their original post says "1 Day Ago" or longer, and you didn't welcome them yet, simply skip them and move on to those that have posted in the most recent 24 hour timespan.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ's or by using the search box. I posted a thread in the welcome forum a few days ago, and wanted to answer a question someone asked me, but my thread has been closed. Any particular reason why, or is this automatic after a certain length of time? :dunno:

Normal procedure for them to be closed after a day. Sometimes they stay a bit longer but not much. It just keeps the welcome threads flowing smoothly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom