• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    So as it turns out, my wife has been having secret visits from this "guy" at her place of work... He has had a crush on her for a while now and I guess lately he has been coming over to visit her frequently when she gets home from work. :xmad:

I caught them in the act today... but I just didn't have the heart to stop them...

My wife works at an elementary school and the "guy" is our 5 yo neighbor boy.

He really does have a crush on her though... it's so adorable... He came over just to say hi to her... :D

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Miss Nuemen.................3rd grade:rockwoot:.....................she bacame MRS Triumpth during the year................I hated her.........lol

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    images

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Six will soon be sixteen, with a nice six pack. If I were you, I would punch him in the gut now and get it over with. :twocents:

:laugh:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I had a crush on my teacher once. It got pretty bad but she couldn't find an effective way to punish me. Staying after school for detention doesn't really have the same effect when you are home schooled.:mullet:

:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I had a crush on my teacher once. It got pretty bad but she couldn't find an effective way to punish me. Staying after school for detention doesn't really have the same effect when you are home schooled.:mullet:

:D

I'm sure you meant that to sound better that it reads, right? :wrongdoor:

:laugh:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I stole that joke from one of the blue collar comedy guys, I can't remember which one but I'm willing to bet it was the cable guy.
    It is even more funny seeing the 20 minutes of silence after I posted it. It is like it just got weird in here while everyone wondered....um, is he serious, caus doesn't that mean his teacher was his mom?

:laugh::laugh6:

MRTOOSE

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Putnam Co
    Mine was Miss Ridsell in the 3rd grade ... she has hot.. that was 30 something years ago ... wonder what she looks like now ...hmmm

Top Bottom