• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    All of this nostalgia reminds me about the call I got from my high-school sweetheart the other day. Totally unexpected I pick up the phone and she said "hey, so, like, can you go to homecoming with me?" Of course I said "of course not, people would see us!"

A first grade teacher was smokin' hot when I was in kindergarden. I remember my friends and I saying we were going to sing Karma Chameleon to her to impress her. Yeah, it was around that time.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Ok, since I started the thread I guess I'll fess up too...

It wasn't a teacher, it was a "lunch-time hall monitor". She was the mother of a girl a grade or two behind me, she was gorgeous (still is). One day I got up the guts to tell her she was beautiful... I'm sure she took as just a compliment, but in my 2nd grade little mind, I had a real chance at her if I complimented her enough. :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I remember my crush on a teacher. She was a good 240 and butt ugly. I had low standards then and even lower now. Send me all the damaged goods. Thanks in advance.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    When I was a senior...my English "student" teacher was so smoking. Still remember asking her out and her replying it was highly unethical. I said how bout the day after graduation and she blushed...damn. Those were the days :)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    images
    Hey, I don't think that's Your gradeschool crush!!! We see where you're going with this,though.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Alas! my gradeschool and high school years were filled with nuns with rulers and the training to use them. Being on the muzzle end of those things occasionally, I considered their feminine wiles to be bordering on the sadistic.... :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I can remember our school nurse. High school principal called her Nurse " Goodbody" . And it was a good body! She was 9 yrs. older then I. Flash forward 30yrs, we've been together for 21yrs, 14 of them as hus / wfe. Go figure:yesway::D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I can remember our school nurse. High school principal called her Nurse " Goodbody" . And it was a good body! She was 9 yrs. older then I. Flash forward 30yrs, we've been together for 21yrs, 14 of them as hus / wfe. Go figure:yesway::D

Hah, well done! I probably would have had all kinds of general complaints to see the nurse about in your situation. Our nurses were more interested in lice checks and getting home on time.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hah, well done! I probably would have had all kinds of general complaints to see the nurse about in your situation. Our nurses were more interested in lice checks and getting home on time.
    She was too, but I broke her of that, KINDA :):

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

Wow, I think you just killed the thread... we were all revelling in thoughts about our gradeschoold days and the crushes that were totally not going to happen no matter how much we believed they could, and then you come along and tell us that they can happen...

BTW, I bet you were sick a lot at school huh?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Wow, I think you just killed the thread... we were all revelling in thoughts about our gradeschoold days and the crushes that were totally not going to happen no matter how much we believed they could, and then you come along and tell us that they can happen...

BTW, I bet you were sick a lot at school huh?

Not as much as I am now :rockwoot: :D

Top Bottom