My wife just noticed the INGO plate on her SUV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    You're definitely not wrong. As stressed out as she is at work all the time - this gag would be best served during her super long 7 week summer break.

Well I'll be expecting some photos come June, and they won't even have to be high and tight then!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Well I'll be expecting some photos come June, and they won't even have to be high and tight then!

I don't want one of the huge "look at me" sets that goobers hang from their trailer hitches. I don't even know if they make smaller sets.

I also don't want to order them online out of fear the...uh...package...would be intercepted by her before I had a chance to get it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I don't want one of the huge "look at me" sets that goobers hang from their trailer hitches. I don't even know if they make smaller sets.

I also don't want to order them online out of fear the...uh...package...would be intercepted by her before I had a chance to get it.

Agreed, I always try and ship my stuff to work. That is hilarious though, you should do it for sure! I'm always getting my wife with things like that. She's a good sport though. I'd however choose to after I saw how the earrings situation unfolds :):

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

It wouldn't be quite as good for the laughs but I did see a truck with a "DIY" set made with some chain and two nuts for a very, very large bolt once.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Top Bottom