My wife was messing around with my stuff in my shop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Caught her looking for a tool and eyeing my new tractor. She said my shop is a mess. I said I know where most of the stuff is within 5 minutes of looking.

At the moment we are having a standoff over some items she didn't know I had..................

She wants to know why I need a boresight for a 120 mm cannon. I need help on an answer for that question.

She also turned on my multi-frequency transmitter scanner thingy that really should not be turned on. The switch on the box drew her attention to it and she had to push it.

Sorry if the net and the cell phones crashed about 2 hours ago.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Caught her looking for a tool and eyeing my new tractor. She said my shop is a mess. I said I know where most of the stuff is within 5 minutes of looking.

At the moment we are having a standoff over some items she didn't know I had..................

She wants to know why I need a boresight for a 120 mm cannon. I need help on an answer for that question.

She also turned on my multi-frequency transmitter scanner thingy that really should not be turned on. The switch on the box drew her attention to it and she had to push it.

"One day I'll be headline news on all the major networks. Then you will understand."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

That 120 mm cannon ammo is expensive! Almost as bad as .22lr! You can't just go wasting it trying to sight in your cannon. Sheesh... wimmens! :):

Eight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2014
    Central Indiana
    "She wants to know why I need a boresight for a 120 mm cannon. I need help on an answer for that question."

Simple, tell her you got it to help with your toilet accuracy!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

Reminds me of my clothes washing separation. This pile is clean, the other one is dirty.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN

Tell her that its for checking drainage pipes to see if they are straight or not, and that the normal PVC drain pipe is 122MM.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Does she have sector 7 clearance like you do?
    I bet you have a button that causes Asian airliners to disappear too

I told her not to turn on the multi-frequency thingy again unless it is really needed. Really. Then I told her why. Her response was why do you need it, and I said because. It has its uses........

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    lol...Great Thread.

I was ROTFLMAO over most of the responses.

Kuddhos' on the cars. I couldn't figure out the 'bird being their either until you said how low mileage it is...you need to post pics sometime.

No worries on the net crashing. Although the conspiracy websites are abuzz right now.

Top Bottom