• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    shot a NEF 20 gauge and said....owe...pause...I want to shoot again. Then 9mm which she didn't care for, then a 38 special which quickly became here favorite, as it is mine for carry.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah, I'm glad she got out and shot a variety of guns. Have you seen the women's only training that will take place in September? It would be a great place for her to learn and meet some fantastic other INGO lady shooters.

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    I'm waiting patiently for mine, she's shown interest... And I'm trying not to push.

My mom loves the .38sp I bought her for her birthday!

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    It always excites me to hear when someone gets to shoot a gun for the first time! Although, I seem to never have an issue talking girls to go shoot guns.. They sign right up. Although, I probably wouldn't be the best instructor except going over gun safety basics..

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Fabulous news! I'll bet she comes around to other calibers and models with more experience too.

It always excites me to hear when someone gets to shoot a gun for the first time! Although, I seem to never have an issue talking girls to go shoot guns.. They sign right up. Although, I probably wouldn't be the best instructor except going over gun safety basics..

Just admit it. It's your dashing good looks. :D

wxchick.h3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Southern IN
    shot a NEF 20 gauge and said....owe...pause...I want to shoot again. Then 9mm which she didn't care for, then a 38 special which quickly became here favorite, as it is mine for carry.

That's awesome! :D I shot for the first time about a month ago and now every time I go visit my boyfriend I want to go shooting! It is soooo addicting! I am sure your wife will want to go shooting alot more now! So it is a win win for you! :D I know it was for my boyfriend because before I shot I didn't even want to be around guns.

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Congrats! My wife started shooting with me. At first she was a little timid, but now handles them like a pro. I just hope she doesn't out shoot me anytime soon! If she does though I can take all the credit.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    My mom shot her .38 for the first time this past weekend, then at the end of the class we were taking she got to shoot a Glock, gen 4 I think. Now she wasts a 9mm. Asked if I could have the .38, she said get your own...lol

Top Bottom