• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFEMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Madison Co.
    I rarely complain or give bad ratings but I need to vent on this one. I own a Ruger New Vaquero. All you owners know there's a difference in the grips between the Vaquero and the New Vaquero. Well I recently recieved some Irovy grips with the Ruger emblem as a gift. Well the person who bought them made an honest mistake and bought me grips for a Vaquero serial number 50-xxxx and not one for a New Vaquero serial number 510-xxxx. So I called the company real nice man answered the phone and I explained the situation. He was real understanding and said send the grips back and a check for $3.50 so he could send the right ones back. Well I thought when you send an item to exchange it, you receive the exact item back. Meaning if I send the grips with the emblem on them then I would receive ones with the emblem. Well today I received the new grips in the mail. I was excited to get them on the gun, but when I opened the package. They were the right Ivory grips but not with the Ruger emblem! At first I was irritated but then I thought well it was an honest mistake. So I called the company same nice guy answers. I go to explain and he says well you should receive them in the mail today or early next week. I told him I had received them but... and he cut me off and said just send them back and he would give a refund. I then told him that I wanted the grips but with the emblem and the ones he se....and he cuts me off again and was extremely rude and says you know you I'm getting tired of dealing with you...just send the damn grips back and you'll get a refund. There was a pause cause I was stunned and then I went to talk and he hung up!! Yup just hung up! I was so pissed! I went to write a review on his site but there was no place to do so...go figure. Anyways I will not be doing business with them again and I will spread the word of what happened. Thanks for letting me vent...carry on.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I rarely complain or give bad ratings but I need to vent on this one. I own a Ruger New Vaquero. All you owners know there's a difference in the grips between the Vaquero and the New Vaquero. Well I recently recieved some Irovy grips with the Ruger emblem as a gift. Well the person who bought them made an honest mistake and bought me grips for a Vaquero serial number 50-xxxx and not one for a New Vaquero serial number 510-xxxx. So I called the company real nice man answered the phone and I explained the situation. He was real understanding and said send the grips back and a check for $3.50 so he could send the right ones back. Well I thought when you send an item to exchange it, you receive the exact item back. Meaning if I send the grips with the emblem on them then I would receive ones with the emblem. Well today I received the new grips in the mail. I was excited to get them on the gun, but when I opened the package. They were the right Ivory grips but not with the Ruger emblem! At first I was irritated but then I thought well it was an honest mistake. So I called the company same nice guy answers. I go to explain and he says well you should receive them in the mail today or early next week. I told him I had received them but... and he cut me off and said just send them back and he would give a refund. I then told him that I wanted the grips but with the emblem and the ones he se....and he cuts me off again and was extremely rude and says you know you I'm getting tired of dealing with you...just send the damn grips back and you'll get a refund. There was a pause cause I was stunned and then I went to talk and he hung up!! Yup just hung up! I was so pissed! I went to write a review on his site but there was no place to do so...go figure. Anyways I will not be doing business with them again and I will spread the word of what happened. Thanks for letting me vent...carry on.

So you're not his huckleberry any more. :cool:

Top Bottom