• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm new to AK's, still trying to get some info on the different origins and importers. Anyway, I am wondering if this is a good AK at a good price? Any help is always appreciated!!

[SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]ROMANIAN MILITARY AK SHOOTERS PACKAGE
    ROMAKMVSP.jpg

[SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WAY TO GO. YOU GET ALMOST $70.00 WORTH OF EXTRAS FOR JUST A LITTLE MORE DOUGH. THIS IS THE HIGHLY POPULAR ROMANIAN MILITARY VARIATION AK RIFLE. THE RIFLE ITSELF FEATURES A BAYONET LUG AND A 45 DEGREE COMPENSATOR AND COMES COMPLETE WITH A BAYONET, SHEATH AND FROG. IT ALSO COMES WITH 2 RIBBED BACK, ALL STEEL, EASTERN BLOC 30 RD MAGS AND 2 U.S. MADE POLYMER 30 RD MAGS BY TAPCO THAT CARRY A LIFETIME WARRANTY. ALSO INCLUDES A SLING, MAG POUCH, OIL BOTTLE, CLEANING KIT AND MANUAL. ALSO FEATURES A U.S. PISTOL GRIP AND TAPCO NO-SLAP 3 PIECE TRIGGER SET SO THAT THE RIFLE IS FULLY COMPLIANT WITH ALL HIGH CAP MAGS AND /OR DRUMS REGARLESS OF THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. ALL OF THIS SHIPS IN THE HEAVY DUTY BULLDOG BRAND TACTICAL CASE YOU SEE ABOVE. THIS CASE HAS 4 MAG POCKETS PLUS A ZIPPERED COMPARTMENT FOR STORING EXTRA GEAR AND AMMO. FEATURES DUAL CARRY HANDLES PLUS A DELUXE PADDED SHOULDER STRAP. THIS IS A FANTASTIC BUY WITH LOTS OF EXTRAS AND A NICE CASE TO PROTECT AND TRANSPORT YOUR INVESTMENT
    WE ONLY HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE SHOOTERS PACKAGES AND THEY WILL GO FAST............ WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    THESE RIFLES ARE IN STOCK NOW AND READY TO SHIP.

ASK FOR THE ROM-AK MV SHOOTERS PKG...............$529.95
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Decent price, but the only real "extras" you're getting vs. buying it at most gun shops are the soft case and one more mag.

As to whether it's a good gun, doing a search on "WASR" in the Long Guns subforum should yield some results and opinions.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Buy it man! Call them they will hand pick if you ask. Tell them too inspect for a straight front sight, and rough magwell and your good to go!.

look up Aim surplus! They got ammo in sale!

Thats a good price. best out there.... Its at classic arms and they are good people to deal with.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    thats a pretty good price. local shops have wasr10s for $600 and they dont come 3 extra mags, the bag or the bayonet.

i have a wasr10 and i absolutely love it. just make sure you (or have them look) for canted sights. these rifles arent as pretty as some others, but they are a helluva lot of fun!

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    OK, this shows just how much I don't know. Ho do you guys know it's a WASR-10. Am I blind? Is it in the description somewhere or do you all just know?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I think the gun the OP is looking at is actually a WASR 10/63. WASR10's don't come with the bayonet or a lug.
    The fact that it's a WASR 10/63 may or may not mean anything depending on of it has a triangle stamped on the front trunion. These are supposed to be better quality but I can't find a source to explain why.

You have now exhausted my limited knowledge. :twocents:

Oh and that is a good price right now.

Top Bottom