Please reply by conversation.

typo31

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Whiteland
    Of all the holsters I have tried, the professional series from N82Tactical is my favorite due to the comfort factor. The fact that no part of the firearm makes contact with skin makes these things great especially for fat fellas like myself. The professional series has a plastic piece molded specifically for the model firearm you purchase it for and a very soft and cushiony (is that a word) leather back. In this case, it will work for Kahr CM9 only. Retention is accomplished via the trigger guard and you must use a slight twisting motion to remove the firearm. Makes it difficult for someone to take your gun unless they know to twist. Very easy to re-holster as well. This one is in good condition as it was carried very little. Some minor scratches on the inside of the plastic from changing holsters numerous times (shown in photo). FTF near the South or East side of Indy for $30 cash or will ship for $35. Paypal is fine, I will eat the fees.

Thanks

Ldog187

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would have to agree that the N82 Tactical is a great holster! Very comfortable for all day carry! And at this price point it's a steal! :yesway:

Of all the holsters I have tried, the professional series from N82Tactical is my favorite due to the comfort factor. The fact that no part of the firearm makes contact with skin makes these things great especially for fat fellas like myself. The professional series has a plastic piece molded specifically for the model firearm you purchase it for and a very soft and cushiony (is that a word) leather back. In this case, it will work for Kahr CM9 only. Retention is accomplished via the trigger guard and you must use a slight twisting motion to remove the firearm. Makes it difficult for someone to take your gun unless they know to twist. Very easy to re-holster as well. This one is in good condition as it was carried very little. Some minor scratches on the inside of the plastic from changing holsters numerous times (shown in photo). FTF near the South or East side of Indy for $30 cash or will ship for $35. Paypal is fine, I will eat the fees.

Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom