Cops: Wife got in parting shot before killing

4c6aba_032811mccallnl04.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Did anyone else know that Glock made a clip-fed gun?

“The Glock is on the floor,” he told cops when they arrived, according to the report.

The alleged murder weapon was on the floor beside him, with a loaded clip beside it and a spent shell nearby.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Years ago, I once had reason to interact with an older couple who fought all the time. The husband had a stroke and was essentially bed-ridden and dependant on his wife for everything. She constantly berated him and complained about having to care for him. I was in the process of making a report to the state of elder abuse/neglect (Mandatory reporter) when she broke down in tears and told me their history.

She had undergone decades of abuse from the guy and never had the nerve to leave him. He tried to kill her twice and failed. Having to change his diapers while he called her a **** and made threats to her of what he would do to her "when he gets back on his feet" was the last straw for her. He never behaved this way in front of us, but she had taped it because she knew with all the strangers (healthcare professionals) coming in and out of the home that we'd end up asking questions about her care. We got the guy out of the house and into a nursing home, were he was better cared for and she was free for the first time in 40 years.

Remember that there are two sides to every story and what we see on the surface is rarely all there is to see.

Edited to add - This thread is the second time in a couple months that I've seen an INGOer post about beating women. That is just so out of line.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    McCall was held without bail and sent to Bridgewater State Hospital for a competency evaluation after he was arraigned on first-degree murder and discharge of a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling, according to court documents.

Wow, good thing they threw in that discharge of a firearm charge in there. - That will teach him. :n00b:

Top Bottom